The Birthday Skeleton The Birthday Skeleton

A Fine Fan Adaptation

Loved the comic, and this adaptation captures it well. The voices, music, and background sound all work for it. I agree, though, that the "material wealth" line could have been a bit clearer.

desiderata desiderata

Wonderfully Artistic and Original

I haven't yet seen Flash used like this. I'm incredibly jealous.

If you could fill a half hour with material of this caliber, I'm sure A & E or PBS would be knocking down your door.

Hell, something of this length could be used like Gorey's opening for Mystery.

Anyway, this is just fantastic work, and I hope to see a lot more by you.

I HATE EGG I HATE EGG

I love "I Hate Egg"

I didn't expect it to be well done, but it is.

I like how your art and animation style hang on to the iconic, spinny feel of Iloveegg just a little bit, but the style is mostly yours.

I'd like to see further I Hate Egg submissions; preferably a little longer, but keeping the same style.

Perhaps you could release one in response to each newly released Iloveegg episode. It'd be interesting.

NG Experience NG Experience

Okay Idea; Poor Execution

The thing is that after level 9 or 10 the necessary experience to level up is all relative to the experience of the people above you.

The only way for the necessary experience to gain a level to remain the same today as it was yesterday is for no one above you to deposit, and while you bill this as your first submission with actionscripting, I don't think your actionscripting monitors the constantly fluctuating experience requirements.

Since this submission's only real function is as an informational tool, I can't rate it high. The information will be bogus tomorrow.

Faithhammer responds:

What you say is right. The information will change, but not by that much. That is why this will updated pretty regularly, to keep up with it. I have no idea on how to have it autoupdate, so I will just do it manually. While it may only be exactly accurate for one day or so, If I updated it every weekend it should still serve a purpose. And It was meant to be an information tool. I thank you for the review though. :-)

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Hoorah! I'm the biggest fish!

I ate everything and destroyed the ecosystem. I'm so awesome!

sFite sFite

Well, as it stands, I'm the master of the universe

And all I had to do was duck and punch, just like He-Man.

ozmic66 responds:

hey man i'm just publishing the beta version. It'll get more complicated soon

Big Funk in Little China Big Funk in Little China

Me Vely Rike!

Poodgie to a T!

It's that same old Chinese tune we know and love kicked out funky fresh with jam!

Reminiscent of old NES games, and that's the hot shit right now.

Kool Moe P!