NG Experience NG Experience

Okay Idea; Poor Execution

The thing is that after level 9 or 10 the necessary experience to level up is all relative to the experience of the people above you.

The only way for the necessary experience to gain a level to remain the same today as it was yesterday is for no one above you to deposit, and while you bill this as your first submission with actionscripting, I don't think your actionscripting monitors the constantly fluctuating experience requirements.

Since this submission's only real function is as an informational tool, I can't rate it high. The information will be bogus tomorrow.

Faithhammer responds:

What you say is right. The information will change, but not by that much. That is why this will updated pretty regularly, to keep up with it. I have no idea on how to have it autoupdate, so I will just do it manually. While it may only be exactly accurate for one day or so, If I updated it every weekend it should still serve a purpose. And It was meant to be an information tool. I thank you for the review though. :-)

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Hoorah! I'm the biggest fish!

I ate everything and destroyed the ecosystem. I'm so awesome!

sFite sFite

Well, as it stands, I'm the master of the universe

And all I had to do was duck and punch, just like He-Man.

ozmic66 responds:

hey man i'm just publishing the beta version. It'll get more complicated soon

Monkey Island - Escape 1 Monkey Island - Escape 1

Like old DOS games!

Really good submission, but as the guy before me mentions, there seem to be a few spots in the game where the only way to advance is to kind of cheat using the right-click "back" and "forward" buttons.

Work that out, and you've got a winner.

DIE, traekwon imposters! DIE, traekwon imposters!

So many bastards, all after my grape limeade!

"Hey, chief. Can I hold my gun sideways? It looks so cool."

"Ha, ha. Whatever you want, birthday boy."

Save "Left Eye" Save "Left Eye"

Oh, man.

You know, Frank, I submitted that art and went out on the town, and while out, I thought, "Wait a minute. That SUV's supposed to be tipping and spinning. How's that going to work if I cropped it at the corner of the stage?"

Well, it's not horrible, but I don't know, man. I should have thought that through. Maybe we can update later.

Fine game. Style out the buttocks. Very timely and questionably tasteful, in the true Newgrounds tradition.

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Holy freaking shit!

This guy deserves nothing less than a 5. I don't think I've seen a submission yet that someone put such obviously heavy effort into. Hi-W Skating Game raises the bar for interactivity, ruining the curve for all those submissions I have yet to review.

I hope one day to outgrow this ball movie phase and be a wicked Flash badass like EntropicOrder.

EntropicOrder responds:

Thanks Radam! That was a very inspiring review. I'll be sure to make more games to hopefully surpass even this movie. :)

Battleship Flash Game Battleship Flash Game

Nepotism

Yes; nepotism has me writing a review, but I should anyway. Nobody finds fresh applications for Flash like Frank does, and I have no clue why he doesn't make every daily top 5.

strawberry clock rpg 2 strawberry clock rpg 2

I won the game!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

As information in support of my claim, let me say that I defeated Hello Kitty for 20,000 experience points and acquired $200, a hand grenade, and the Iron Helm.

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

Number 2, Please

It was a tough choice between this and number 4, but I've got to go with 2. It seems more consistent with the front page music, and it's got kind of an Akira quality to it that I can't resist.

I'd also suggest thinking about putting some fitting vocals behind it, as with the front page music.